Families will make art, explore the museum’s Makers Space and view the exhibition together. Designed for families with kids who are 5–12 years of age, Afternoon Art sessions will be offered on select Friday afternoons. Participants and their adult caregivers can drop in anytime between 2:30 and 4:30pm to play, create, discover and have fun. Projects will change on a weekly basis.
• April 3 – Wooden Shapes Relief
• April 10 – Creative Collaborative Art Making
• April 24 – Earth Day Bottle Cap Kinetic Sculptures
• May 1 – Dot and Lines Art
• May 8 – 3-D Paper Sculpture