Join The Advocates’ CEO, Tricia Swartling, as she shares over 30 years of grant writing experience and tricks of the trade.
The four webinar session course covers:
- Finding sources of funding
- Components of a strong grant
- Opportunity to apply for a real grant
- Evaluating grant applications
- Webinar Dates: April 21, 23, 28, & 30
- Time: 2:30 – 3:45 PM
- Optional Grant Review Session: May 26, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
- Course Fee: Due to COVID-19 and the current economic situation, The Advocates and Tricia Swartling are waiving the $100.00 course fee and will be offering the class for FREE.
- Contact: Tricia Swartling at [email protected] to reserve a place.
This workshop is a collaboration with the Spur Community Foundation who is generously providing a $1,000 grant opportunity available to nonprofit organizations located in Blaine County.