2021 Pump Track Challenge
When: Thursday 7/29, 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Who: Upcoming 1st – 8th graders
- 5:00 – 5:45 PM: 1st and 2nd graders
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM: 3rd and 4th graders
- 6:30 – 7:15 PM: 5th and 6th graders
- 7:15 – 8:00 PM: 7th and 8th graders
*Times are subject to change. We recommend participants arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of their age group. Award ceremonies to follow the completion of each age group.
- Participants must follow the outlined course
- 1st – 4th graders may pedal the course
- 5th – 8th graders may pedal to a cutoff point then pump the rest of the course
- Results will be measured based on finishing times
Registration fee of $12 includes participation in the event, a participation award, and a complimentary taco from KBs food truck. Register in advance at the BCRD FitWorks Front Desk or by calling (208) 578-2273. Limited registration available at the event.
Questions? Call or email Ellie Punnett, Youth Sports Coordinator at [email protected] or (208) 578-5452.