Get Your German on, Idaho Style at Sawtooth Brewery’s 9th Annual Ketchum Oktoberfest! Join us at Sun Valley’s Festival Meadows Sept. 18-19 for Beer, Food, Music, and Games! Visit www.KetchumOktoberfest.com for all of the details about this year’s events, including an expanded menu from the Outpost by Sawtooth Brewery! We’ll be adjusting how we operate Oktoberfest this year to accommodate distancing!
Enjoy our 4.25 acre Beer Garden with German Beers by Sawtooth Brewery on tap. We will have Pints, SiliPints, 25 oz., .5L, & 1L Glassware available. Any Sawtooth glass is your ticket to Oktoberfest!
On tap will be:
Cold Springs Pilsner
Cranberry Gosé Festival HefeBarrel Aged Standhope Doppelbock
Raspberry Wyder’s Hard Cider
Wine by the Glass
Sawtooth Brewery Outpost will be slinging bratwurst along with other German-inspired Pub Fair with a local flair.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
- Beer Garden opens 4pm-9pm!
- 4pm | Tapping of the Firkin by Sun Valley’s Mayor Peter Hendricks
- 5pm | Live Music by Doghaus
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
- 12pm – 9pm | Beer Garden open
- 12pm – 2:30pm | Live Music by Dusty and the Drifters
- 2:45pm – 4:45pm | Live Music by Bobs Down Town Sound
- 3pm | Beer Olympics
- 5pm – 7:30pm | Live Music by Kevin Ware Band