Redfish Lake Lodge is excited to host the 10th annual Redfish Lake Lodge Memorial Run, a U.S.F.S. permitted event. Thank you to all of last year’s participants.
- All races will begin and end at the Lodge
- The Half Marathon and 10K course will be on paved, gravel, and trail surfaces
- Kid’s race will begin at 9:30 AM – 1 Mile Run ages 3 – 10
- Bluefish event will take place at high Noon
- When registering, look for the pre-race meal on Friday evening from 6 – 8 P.M.
- The post-race meal is included in the registration for all athletes. Family and friends can enjoy the post-race meal for $7.00 for 10 and older or $4.00 for 9 and under. The outdoor food & beverage gazebo is also open selling fish tacos, pork
tacos, hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, wine, and our famous “Living the Dream Ice-Cream”
Half Marathon begins at 10:00 AM at the Lodge
10K begins at 10:30
5K begins at 10:45
Cost & Registration
- Half Marathon – $55.00
- 10K – $40.00
- 5K – $30.00
Participants can REGISTER HERE . Registration fees increase by $10.00 for the Half Marathon and $5.00 for the 10K and 5K beginning Saturday, May 11, 2019. To be guaranteed a t-shirt, participants must register no later than Monday, May 13. You may register at the site on Friday, May 24, from 4:00pm to 8:00pm at the Lodge or Saturday, May 25 by 9:00am.