The shows will include the following performers:
- July 4—Alysa Liu, U.S. National Champion, and Ryan Bradley, U.S. National Champion.
- July 20—Madison Hubbell and Zach Donohue, 2019 U.S. National Champions.
- July 27—Jason Brown, Olympic bronze medalist and U.S. National Champion.
- Aug. 3—Ashley Wagner, Olympic bronze medalist and three-time U.S. National Champion.
- Aug. 10—Nathan Chen, 2019 World Champion and U.S. National Champion.
- Aug. 24—Jeremy Abbott, four-time U.S. National Champion.
- Aug. 31—Ashley Cain and Timothy LeDuc, 2019 U.S. National Champions.
The Sun Valley Ice Show starts at dusk and lasts approx. 70 minutes. Dinner and Show seating available. Show Only option also available.
All seating is reserved and advanced reservations are strongly recommended. Headline skaters are subject to change due to injury or other unforseen circumstances. The show goes on rain or shine! Prices are subject to change.
Daycare during the Ice Show is available at the Sun Valley Playschool. Advance reservations are required. Contact the Playschool at (208) 622-2288 for reservations.