2022 Sun Valley Wellness Festival Celebrates 25 years of Pioneering Wellness Programs 25th anniversary
Festival Passes, for both in-person attendance and ‘Virtual SVWF Experience’ options, are available at www.sunvalleywellness.org. Passholders will have full access to all online session content through July 31, 2022. Individual tickets for the Sun Valley Wellness Festival speaker presentations will be offered if space is available. Special lodging rates are being offered by the Limelight Hotel in Ketchum, the 2022 SVWF Headquarters.
2022 Wellness Program Content
The Sun Valley Wellness Festival has long been known for bringing the best minds together to address leading-edge wellness topics and this year is no exception. The 2022 SVWF speakers will each address important current wellness research within their area of expertise including anxiety and mental health, psychedelic assisted therapy, meditation, and mindfulness, curing chronic illness through detox gut repair, plant-based healing, shame and recovery, financial wellness, somatic sex, trauma therapy, astrological insights, and spiritual transformation. Speaker sessions will be held at the Argyros Performing Arts Center and adjacent the Limelight Hotel in downtown Ketchum.
2022 Sun Valley Wellness Festival featured speakers include:
- Rich Doblin, PhD, Harvard-trained researcher and the founder of MAPS—the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- J Ivy, Award-winning poet, recording artist, songwriter, author, 2022 Grammy nominee for Best Spoken Word album
- Steven Gundry MD, New York Times best-selling author of The Plant Paradox and The Longevity Paradox
- Nora McInerny, writer, and host of the award-winning podcast, “Terrible, Thanks for Asking,” which shares ideas on navigating the most difficult parts of life and living life fully in the face of loss
- Finian Makepeace, thought leader in the field of regenerative agriculture and soil health
- Ellen Vora MD, a holistic psychiatrist and author of The Anatomy of Anxiety
- Alejandro Junger MD, Cardiologist, founder of the CLEAN program, New York Times best-selling author
- Preetthaji Krishna, philosopher, mystic, transformational leader, and co-founder of the O&O Academy
- Gary Quinn, speaker, coach strategist, intuitive, author and educator on financial wellness
- Darshana Avila, Somatic sex and intimacy coach, featured expert on Netflix’s Sex, Love and Goop
- Austyn Wells, author, spiritual medium, and soul gardener
- David Pond, astrologist, author, speaker, and international workshop leader
- Alan Pesky, co-founder of the Lee Pesky Learning Center and author
- Pirie Jones Grossman, author, speaker, podcast host, life empowerment coach
- Britt Frank MSW, trauma specialist, therapist, and author
- Claudia Alum, writer, co-author of More to Life than More; A Memoir of Misunderstanding, Loss, and Learning
- Rod Stryker, world-renowned meditation teacher, yoga educator, author, and founder of Parayoga
- Susan Springer, Episcopal priest, mystical theologist, writer, poet, and speaker
Wellness Experience Park and Outdoor Wellness Adventures
This free public experience, held outdoors in Festival Meadows in Sun Valley, has a chill vibe and features Festival Opening and Closing ceremonies, movement & mindfulness classes, music, a variety of carefully curated wellness products, hands-on wellness practitioners, healthy food vendors and a large, custom designed labyrinth that the public can use for mediation and reflection.
The Festival will also offer several guided small group outdoor wellness adventures in the beautiful natural mountain environment of the Sun Valley area including holistic hiking and mountain meditations.
About Sun Valley Wellness – Sun Valley Wellness Festival
Sun Valley Wellness is a non-profit wellness organization that brings together globally recognized, cutting-edge programming, speakers and experiences that inspire transformation via the four wellness pillars of Mind, Body, Spirit, and Environment. Its flagship event is the Sun Valley Wellness Festival & Conference, held annually in Sun Valley/Ketchum, Idaho.
The Sun Valley Wellness Festival is recognized as one of the longest-running wellness festival in the world. The event started in the resort community of Sun Valley, Idaho in 1997, just as wellness was beginning as a movement. Created by a passionate group of local wellness experts and advocates, the goal was to provide a platform for inspiration and education on innovative wellness topics. The Festival was produced and managed by the Sun Valley/Ketchum Chamber & Visitors Bureau until 2005 when the non-profit Sun Valley Wellness organization was created to assume responsibility of the event.
The Festival’s ongoing commitment to excellence has led to steady growth of the event over the past two and a half decades and fostered Sun Valley’s reputation as a major wellness destination. The Festival’s ability to attract top wellness speakers each year is a testament to its influence in the world of wellness. Past speakers include Elisabeth Gilbert, Deepak Chopra, Ram Dass, Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, Gregg Braden, Dr. Tyrone Hayes, Vandana Shiva, Dr. James Doty, Glennon Doyle, J. Ivy, Dr. Abraham Verghese, Seth Cohen, MD, MSc, MC Yogi, Byron Katie, Rich Roll, Sharon Salzberg, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Colleen McCann, Dr. Zach Bush, Mark Nepo, Preetthaji, Kris Carr, Rebecca Rusch, Dr. Masaru Emoto, Toni Childs, Dr. Eben Alexander, Baptist De Pepe, Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith, Bea Johnson, Diana Nyad, Dr. Devra Davis, Dan Millman, Austyn Wells, Roshi Joan Halifax, Marianne Williamson, Robert Thurman, Arianna Huffington, Dr. John Medina and many others.
More information at sunvalleywellness.org