Syringa Mountain School is pleased to present their 5th Annual Ladies-Only Yoga Retreat, this year held at Trinity Hot Springs November 8-10th.
What You Get:
- 4 Sessions of Yoga lead by Tener Rogers and Gabby Rivelo
- Evening Session on Friday
- 2 sessions on Saturday
- 1 Sunday Morning Session
- 5 Nourishing Meals from Friday Dinner- Sunday Breakfast. (Alcohol not included)
- 2 Nights lodging at Trinity Hot Springs:
- Lodge Rooms are up to 3 people occupancy (link to rooms)
- Cabin Lodging (link to cabin 9) Two Double Beds
- If you prefer double or single occupancy – additional fees apply- email Tenaya
- Unlimited Soaking at Trinity Hot Springs-
- Hot Springs is open to the public during the weekend regular hours.
- Soaking after hours is permitted by lodging guests.
Registration Opens Sept 27th
- Early Bird Pricing Until October 15th:
Can’t Come? Donate a spot to a teacher!
Payment needs to be made on or before Oct 15th for early bird pricing. All other payments need to be made by November 7th. Refunds not available after OCT 25th. If you can not attend- contact Tenaya Kolar and you may donate your spot to a teacher.
All money raised in excess of expenses will be donated back to Syringa Mountain School. Tax receipt donations will be emailed (amounts determined after the event) divided evenly among attendees.