Take the ultimate luxury VIP getaway to the glamour ski destination. From Ernest Hemingway to Marilyn Monroe to Clint Eastwood, they’ve all experienced the Sun Valley magic. Now is your chance to capture the moment with an exclusive insider’s experience during the Sun Valley Film Festival, fast-becoming one of the events to see the gems of the independent film circuit and be seen at one of the most sought-after places to be on the planet.
Past festival guests include Clint Eastwood, Jodie Foster, Oliver Stone, Gwyneth Paltrow, Bruce Dern, Geena Davis, Meg Ryan, Aaron Paul, Chelsea Handler, Jay Duplass, Mark Duplass, Kate Bosworth, Allison Williams, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, and many others.
The Sun Valley Film Festival UltimateHollywood Ski Getaway will provide once-in-a-lifetime moments with Hollywood heritage haunts, celebrity experiences, skiing with a legend, and the ultimate access to the Sun Valley Film Festival (SVFF).
SUN VALLEY FILM FESTIVAL PACKAGE
For those looking to get a taste of the glamorous Sun Valley life without the big price tag, you can still book one of the exclusive Sun Valley Film Festival Room Packages at Sun Valley Resort. Package includes a room at the Sun Valley Lodge, two (2) passes to the Sun Valley Film Festival, and access to the Private Movie Screening at the Sun Valley Opera House. Ready to roll out the red carpet for you and your partner with this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime vacation?
- Two SVFF Insiders Passes– The highest-level passes to the Sun Valley Film Festival which provide priority access to all films, panels and parties.
- Sun Valley Lodge Accommodations– Stay for three nights in the Hemingway Suite, where Ernest Hemingway finished “For Whom the Bell Tolls.” Located in the historic and completely remodeled Sun Valley Lodge.
- SVFF Screenwriters Lab Cocktail Reception– Invitation to the SVFF Screenwriters Lab cocktail reception hosted by Oscar winning screenwriter Steven Gaghan (Traffic, Syriana, Dr. Doolittle).
- Early Ups on Bald Mountainwith a Sun Valley Legend–make some fresh tracks before the resort opens to the public, while taking a ski lesson from a Sun Valley ski legend. Who knows – you might be skiing with a famous ski movie star or former national ski team member.
- SVFF Vision Dinner– Two reserved seats at the head table for the coveted Vision Dinner. Previous honorees include Gwyneth Paltrow, Clint Eastwood, Geena Davis, Meg Ryan and Oliver Stone.
- Spa Day– Hair, Makeup and Nails to prep for your big night at the Spa at Sun Valley
- Private Movie Screening– Access to a private screening of festival film in the historic Sun Valley Opera House
- Pricing – The priceless experience is available for $20,000/couple
- Dates – package dates are March 18-22, 2020. Space is limited and subject to availability.
- To Reserve – please call / 310.586.7111